Here is a brief update on the Salt Lake County real estate market:
- In the past year, the median sale price for homes is up to $227,000 from $213,000 at this time last year, an increase of over $14,000.
- The average final sale price of homes is up $25,000.
- With only 4 months of inventory on the market, Salt Lake County is in a sellers’ market.
- Properties are moving very quickly, sometimes within 24 hours of listing.
- The next 30 days are crucial</b> if you’re looking to sell your Salt Lake home and move this summer.