When selling, there are many reasons why you should hire a buyer specialist and a showing agent team to go to work for you in 2016. Today, we share the five best ones:
- First to the property. Because of low inventory in our area, you have to be the first to know about the homes that match your specific home buying criteria. When you work with a full-time buyer’s agent, there will never be a reason you can’t get to the property.
- Experience. All of our buyer’s agents are highly trained and college educated. Most real estate agents have the problem of being all things all the time, but there really isn’t a way to be great in every aspect of real estate. We specialize on our team so that our buyer’s only agents are incredibly good at what they do.
- Negotiations. Our buyer’s agents negotiate on behalf of buyers every single day. They are intuitive and understand how to get buyers the best home, with the best possible terms as well!
- Pricing. Our buyer’s agents will help you understand today’s real estate values when making an offer to purchase, they provide a comprehensive valuation to help you make a good decision, and they also help you weed out the competition and make sure that you’re the first one in with a finely crafted offer!
- Understanding of the process. Buying a new home isn’t as simple as getting out into the market, finding a home, and submitting an offer so you can begin negotiations. It’s also about sitting down for 30-45 minutes so that your needs are understood, getting set up with our VIP program, and having the whole five-step home buying process explained before getting started!
If you would like to learn more about how we get things done on the buying side of things, please don’t hesitate to r